Sunday, January 27, 2008

You may not know this about me

1. I have been to Costa Rica, Canada, Ireland and Fiji
2. I am terrible at doing housework
3. I have been in the hospital 4 times, two of those were for outpatient procedures
4. I went to emergency care twice when I had shingles
5. I have a weakness for sweets and coffeehouse coffees
6. I love painting the rooms in my house
7. I like to rearrange/redecorate often to keep life interesting
8. I once wrestled with my sister over what kind of baked beans to have for supper
9. I flipped a go-cart when I was eleven and broke my shoulder
10. I am a pyromaniac
11. I designed my own wedding invitations, they didn't turn out exactly as I envisioned
12. I think the landscaping in our front yard is hideous, it will make a good project for this summer
13. I am working on my third degree right now: AD in Liberal Arts and Sciences, BA in Graphic Design and I am working on an AD in Nursing
14. My best friend, Stephanie, was my enemy in 5th grade
15. I love throwing parties!!!!
16. I donated 10 inches of my hair this past July to Locks of Love
17. I love being an auntie, but sometimes wonder what it will be like when I have to care for my own children 24/7
18. I have piles all over the house, piles of clothes, a pile of stuff by the door, piles of mail on the table
19. When I was in 3rd or 4th grade I sang a solo at a choir concert. I had not planned to, but the girl who was supposed to sing was sick that day. I had not even tried out for the song in the first place, but I knew all the words!
20. I was undefeated in arm wrestling up into the 6th grade
21. I have a ten gallon fish tank with live plants and six adult platys, two baby platys and one adolescent guppy
22. I threw shot put and discus in middle school and high school, I was pretty good in middle school, but average in high school

2 comments:

Lani said...

Thanks for a sneak peek at Jana. We have #2,5,6,7,15, and 18 in common. I don't get to indulge myself with #s 6, 7, and 15 very often anymore now that the kiddos take a lot of my time. :( And regarding #17... you'll be just fine. It is a lot different when they are your own.

Anonymous said...

Haha. I completely agree with #14. Despised Jana. :) LOVE HER now though!