Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hubby Stuff

Husband Tag


What is his name? Nate, Nathan according to his mother

How long did you date? Started dating March '03, got engaged March '05 and got married August '05

How long have you been married? Just over 3 years

Who eats more sweets? I do.

Who said I love you first? I don't remember for sure, but I probably did, Nate was scared to death of saying things like that, not anymore though! (just talked to him and he remembered that I said 'I love you' before he left for his trip to England with his aunt Vicki, and he didn't say it back! He said he was shocked, that he didn't think our relationship had progressed that far, he said it when he got back though)

Who is taller? He is by maybe half an inch, we are about the same height.

Who is a better singer? He sings very nicely, actually is better at staying on tune and reading music than I am, but he sings very softly.

Who is smarter? We have smarts in different areas, I am practically and mechanically smart, he is computer engineer smart.

Who does the laundry? He used to do all his own, now when I am gone for any length of time he runs out of clothes to wear, what happened??!!

Who pays the bills? He does, I agree with Jami on this one ("it would be catastrophic if I was in charge of all that stuff")

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? I usually do, he has mowed it a couple of times this year, not at all last year.

Who cooks dinner? I do, he has to have a recipe to make anything and he has to have everything measured out and exact according to that recipe, we usually don't have the time for him to cook.

Who drives? We split it, I definitely drive if we are in a hurry or going a long distance, he drives to Sunday morning meeting or if I am tired

Who is more stubborn? I am, although he can dig in his heals pretty good sometimes

Who kissed who first? I kissed him, he was terrified to making moves when we first met

Who asked who out? I don't think we ever specifically identified the point between seeing each other and dating. Our first date, according to Nate was when I came over and helped him decorate his apartment, we went shopping and out to eat at noodles. As for who's idea, probably mine, but he was all for it. I think he was too shy to ask.

Who is more sensitive? I think he is.

Who wears the pants? He would probably say I do


Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Hmmm... I cook like Nathan does. Maybe that's why I can't ever get anything done. Ha. ;)