Highlight the ones you have done, just for fun.
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyworld.
8. Climbed a mountain. (I have mountain biked a small one)
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (in 3rd grade, at the last minute, when the girl who was supposed to sing the solo was sick the day of the concert, the teacher asked if anyone would like to sing the solo. I had not even tried out for it but I raised my hand and she snapped me up on my offer!)
11. Bungee jumped. (I want to, I think it looks like a rush)
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. (I don't remember a specific incident, but I am sure I have at some point)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (I have seen it)
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (are you nuts!)
23. Taken a sick day when you're not sick. (to be with be there when Levi was born, I would definitely say that was worth it!!!)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. (a short one to the Bahamas, and another one in March around the Western Caribbean)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (some of them)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to truly be satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. (in Fiji)
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (thank goodness, no)
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (do lobster count?)
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (I made it halfway up...too scared to go to the top)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. (Nate and I are both certified Open Water Divers and we are hoping to scuba dive on our cruise, we also snorkeled in Fiji - that was pretty fun.)
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. (I was an extra in Little Big League - a baseball movie filmed at the Metrodome)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served in a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check. (NSF)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar. (uggggh)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. (I seperated a bone in my shoulder from the growth plate when I rolled over our gocart when I was 11. Nate ran their gocart into a barbwire fence and had to get stitches for the cuts on his face, I don't think it would be a good idea to let our kids have a gocart!)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Been to the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the paper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had the chickenpox. (I don't remember them, and I guess I only had a couple when I did get them, but I got Shingles two summers ago, so I must have had them.)
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on a jury. (I got to be the forewoman too, since noone else wanted it)
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day. (I am a slow reader, but I think I got close on our trip to Ireland.)
7 months ago