Saturday, March 29, 2008

It Has Been Two Weeks!

I know it has been a long time since I last updated the blog. I have been busy, so there are plenty of things to blog about, but the camera wasn't cooperating when I tried to get the pictures off.

I was on Spring Break last week and we are back in full force this week. I have a test I need to study for tomorrow, I may take a break from studying and get some pictures up.

Right now I am going to read a bit and then hit the sack, we put on new sheets tonight (which happens more infrequently than I would like to admit) so we will have that fresh sheet feeling.

Good Night Everyone!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Yay for the fresh sheet feelin'! Good luck on your test. And I'll be lookin' for some board shorts for you to convert for me. ;) Thanks for the offer.