Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I went up to Ikea on Monday with Stephanie, my best friend from high school. I LOVE Ikea and always end up bringing home a bunch of stuff, this time I think I outdid myself. We got a new side table for the living room and a new rug.

Side table

This rug is awesome, it is exactly what I had pictured in my mind that I wanted!

close-up

Nate really loves the rug too

My latest sewing project, a blanket made out of jean material on one side and prequilted material on the other side.

Detail shot

5 comments:

Janelle said...

LOVE the rug! That's awesome. Wish we had an Ikea near us....I miss it. That quilt you made is so cute! I want to make Parker a quilt for his bed, that's my next big project.

Mrs Starling said...

Love the rug and end table!! Looks good with your decor!

Neisha said...

I love the rug!!!

shaunandhelen said...

If your rug goes missing count me in as a suspect also :)

rgblazek said...

Fun rug and table.